Best Wing Chun in Delhi :
India Wing Chun Academy – Delhi Training Center,
Important announcement to all: As announced on all the public forums from 19th August 2018, due to unavailability of our instructor we arekeeping our Delhi centre on hold for some time. We will be back soon for the Wing Chun enthusiasts in Delhi.
Till our further announcement we have no authorized representative/ instructor
Learn from Wing Chun in Delhi from India’s Wing Chun specialists – Specialized in Wing Chun since last 8 years, IWCA trained thousands of students in India.
IWCA Delhi has been operational since last 5 years, with a well equipped training center to give you the flavor of learning traditional Wing Chun system along with contemporary training methodology.
IWCA’s extensive curriculum has been drafted after studying the contemporary offering in the Martial Arts & Fitness centers in Delhi. No need to enroll at multiple fitness centers when you can get a plethora of martial skills at one place.
- Practical Wing Chun: Fusion of Hong Kong’s traditional Wing Chun training methods combined with the solutions to Self Defense situations from Indian perspective. To know more about our exhaustive curriculum, please click on http://www.indiawingchun.com/module-1-fundamentals-of-wing-chun/
- Choice of Super Warm ups:
- Cross Fit Warm ups: High Intensity contemporary warm ups. Lose weight, improve your endurance with our Cross Fit warm ups. No need to spend extra money for cross-fit, when you get Fitness with a Purpose at IWCA Delhi.
- Flexibility / Stretch warm ups: Get a complete full body stretch with this warm up and activate your joints to your maximum potential. Improves flexibility right from the feet to your neck, to beat the sedentary life style.
- Qigong Warm ups: Ancient Chinese system of Internal Kung Fu aimed at giving you a whole body connectivity, super co-ordination between joints, sinews, muscles & skeletal structure to optimize the power generation for both combat situation & everyday life’s physical stress.
- Filipino Martial Arts / Kali Escrima: IWCA team has learned the “Dekiti Tirsia Siradas” system of Kali Escrima in Phillipines under the direct tutelage of GM Jerson Tortal Jr. Defense against Sticks, Swords, Knives & Guns is an integral part of IWCA Curriculum.
- Ground Fighting skills: Learn ground fighting skills based on Wing Chun principles as taught by International Wing Tsun Association (IWTA) of our GGM Leung Ting. Get the same ground fighting skills as practiced by European Wing Tsun Organization (EWTO)
For student inquiry about starting your wing chun practice in Delhi, contact the IWCA Associate Instructor Nevin Joy for training times & fees on +91-7977252112 or email us on email@example.com
For Business Inquiry / Film Projects connect to Nilesh Sonar via mobile: +91-9595028999 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org