# 04 White Sash: Wooden Dummy & Supplementary Martial Skills (Duration: 6 to 8 months / 96 to 120 hrs)
The Muk Yan Jong or the Wooden Dummy is the signature wing chun training tool. Know more about Wooden Dummy
- Wing Chun Curriculum
– Detailed form: Complete understanding of the motions & energies of Wooden Man form
– Self Defense Applications: Exhaustive applications of each section of the Wooden Dummy form
– Intermediate level Chi Sao: Next level of the Leung Ting Chi Sao sections or two man drills
– Chi Sao Section 4: Both practitioners have to apply both of their hands to do different moves simultaneously
– Chi Sao Section 5: Attacks from two hands in “Outdoor-Area” & response to these attacks.
– Chi Sao Section 6: Attacks from two hands in “Inside-Area” & response to these attacks.
– Chi Sao Section 7: Dealing with stronger opponents wrt grappling & non chi sao attacks by other martial arts.
- Supplementary martial skills : Special compilation of useful skills from contemporary martial arts
– Intermediate Ground Fighting: Using Wing Chun principles & motions
– Intermediate Dekiti Tirsia Siradas (DTS) Kali/Escrima: Assault response against Bladed & Impact Weapons
- Certification: “White Sash” Examination ————