# 07 Advanced Wing Chun: Butterfly Knives form & applications; Wooden Dummy Chi sao sections 5 to 8 (Duration: 6 to 8 months / 96 to 120 hrs)
Complete 8 sections of the Bart Chum Dao or the Butterfly Knives Form of Wing Chun. To know more about Bart Chum Dao Form.
- Detailed form: Complete understanding of the motions & energies of Long Pole form
- Applications: Understand the applications of all the 8 sections of the Bart Chum dao and its relevance to the different types of weapons.
- Skill development: Using Bart Chum Dao in all the earlier forms of Wing Chun… i.e. right from Siu Lim Tao to the wooden dummy form with knives.
– Advanced level Chi Sao: The Wooden Dummy Chi Sao sections or two man drills
- Sec 5: Knee-stamping-Kick applications in Chi Sao, attacking & defensive applications of double crossed gan sau
- Sec 6: Complete Po-pai or Butterfly palms applications in Chi Sao
- Sec 7: Rare applications of the cross step in the 7th section of the wooden dummy
- Sec 8: Pulling hand applications of the 8th section, knee stomping & sweeping kicks in Chi Sao